Ever wondered if you gets acne on your whole face?? And you don’t have fast way to remove them! Haha!! I know you’re scared and never wants single small pimples on your face. No worries.. we have covered you with Best Face Washes For Oily Skin here. Although this is the era where people can earn just because of Handsome look just like models, public figure, celebrity or others just because of their looks everybody has dream of face like them because just because of their beauty they’re earning millions.
And most of the youth have first thought is how to make clean & good looking face rather than career or anything else, because everyone wants great identity after all this is the digital era where everyone excited about Facebook profile, manage Instagram post’s comments, likes and on other platforms they only wants popularity by their photographs and those who looks good easily gets more likes and engagement on posts. Because of Social Media trends everybody focused on their looks.
Well I know nobody has more patience to read more about this let’s get back to the main point which is how take care of your face and gets good look without heavy expenses. Because you all knows how much cost actors paid for their good look but don’t worry you don’t have to pay dollars just follow the easiest tips & some best facewash for your Oily skins or if you have marks, pimples on your face.
Dealing with Oily Skin? Tried everything? Did nothing work?
Do not worry! Here we will help you to get your hands on best face wash to make your skin great like never before. Our Skin deserves love & care now more than ever and a good skincare routine starts with a face wash, its an integral part of skincare and no matter what type of skin
you have, a face wash is must and please note that our skincare routine does not have to be complicated, stick with the basics and follow the process religiously.
Here, in this article, we will specifically talk about Oily Skin and more remedies for your face glow, Let’s start… First of all, we need to know what causes Oily Skin..
Causes for Oily Skin
Oily skin is a multiplex of several causes.
Sometimes reason is genetic like your mom or dad having oily skin, just like you will have inherited the trait. Oily skins can passed through your parents and it can be changed by following some tips and best facewashes given below in details.
Androgens hormone is responsible for Oily Skin because it produces more oil and sometimes it can fluctuate, stimulating an increase in sebum production. It’s also happens during puberty or during pregnancy, during menopause. Stress & illness also helps to produce more harmones of that type which produces more oil in body and you get oily skin.
Cosmetics (Using wrong makeup products)
It’s very important to use skincare products which suits on your skin while using, you should have high quality products or labelled as oil free or non comedogenic. Because if you’re using cosmetic products without any information contained in this or it doesn’t suitable for your skin it will produce oil and you gets oily skin.
If your skin is looking shiny, the last thing you want to do is over wash your face using harsh products. Scrubbing too hard with washcloths, other abrasive tools or with coarse exfoliators will strip the skin of moisture, causing glands to overproduce oil – that’s why gentle cleansing is so important.
Diet (Fried foods, salty foods, alcohol etc.)
It may be difficult to avoid food products contain sugar or refined carbohydrates or dairy. But be warned these foods very tasty but harmful for your skin, It increases oil which is harmful for your face beauty also.
Environment (Humid Climate)
Humidity and hot weather also responsible for Oily Skin because this environment stimulate the secretion of sebum and increase more oil in your skin. Whereas in arid or cold climates, skin can dry out, causing oil glands to go into overdrive to compensate.
Oral contraceptives and hormone replacement medication can cause an increase in oil production, and acquiring oily skin is one of the possible side effects associated with taking certain kinds of steroids. Many medications can also cause dehydration that leads to a production of excess oil.
How to Identify If You Have Oily Skin?
Now the next question is how to identify if you have Oily Skin?
- Shiny/greasy skin
- Pimples in t-zone
- Enlarged pores
Oily skin requires careful consideration, with the solid skincare regimen and face wash specifically suited for oily skin you can get rid of oiliness and achieve a cleaner, clearer, and hydrated skin. Knowing what to add and what not to add in your skincare routine is most important. Scroll down to know.
What to Look For in Face Wash? (Best Ingredients for oily skin)
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Kaolin Clay
- Glyconic Acid (AHA)
Ingredients You Need to Avoid in Face Wash for Oily Skin
- Mineral Oil
- Face oils like coconut oil
Next are Some Do’s and Dont’s for Oily Skin
- Always Use a Foam/Gel cleanser
- Apply an oil-free moisturizer (don’t skip it)
- Take warm showers
- Use SPF
- Avoid oily foods
- Always remove your makeup before you sleep
- Keep blotting papers handy. These soak up excess oil from your face and minimize that greasy shine
- Avoid using harsh scrubs
- Do not cleanse face with hot water
- Never use dirty makeup brushes
- Dont’s sleep on a dirty pillowcase
- Avoid scrubbing – For oily skin, you should avoid excessive exfoliation
Now, without any further ado, Lets jump to the best face washes for oily skin.
Best Face Washes For Oily Skin
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- This product deserves praise. It has Niacinamide as a primary ingredient and this facial wash is super gentle. It removes excess oil, doesn’t dry, and strips off the skin.
- Effective and non-irritating product.
Get your hands on this product today.
Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash
- True to the name, this face wash is very kind to skin. This product has a thin gel-like texture, very smooth
- It has cooling properties and leaves the skin soft
- It contains triple purified water, Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, and 100% soap-free
- A pea-sized amount is enough
- It feels so natural on the skin
Plum Goodness Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash
- This Face wash is specially designed for your oily skin type, and it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free product
- Infused with the goodness of tea tree extracts, this face wash removes excess oil and impurities, leaves the skin clear and flawless
- Formulated with cellulose beads that helps unclog pores
Do give this product a try, you will definitely gonna love this.
MSG Organic Neem-Tulsi Face Wash
This MSG range face wash actually does what it claims.
- A clean brand with no nasty chemicals
- It is made for both men and women
- Contains rose water, honey, and orange
Say bye-bye to acne with this organic and 100% pure face wash
Neutrogena oil-free Acne Face Wash
- Another great option for oily skin is this Face wash from Neutrogena range, which is tough on your acne and easy on your skin!
- Contains Salicylic Acid which works best to get rid of acne and help prevent future breakouts
- Eliminates dirt and purifies the skin
MamaEarth Charcoal Face Wash With Activated Charcoal And Coffee For Oil Control
Feel extra good about yourself with this amazing MamaEarth Charcoal face wash made with natural ingredients
- Formulate with activated charcoal gently removes excess oil and dead skin cells
- Contains coffee extracts which reduce clogging of pores, improves skin health, and give a refreshing glow to the skin
- Also contains aloe vera extract which helps in reducing acne
Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
This Face wash will change your skin game, it adds a natural glow to your skin and has exotic fragrances
- It’s a gel-based cleanser which Contains saffron, honey, kewda, and neem
- Saffron gives a warm and glowing complexion to the skin, honey has natural antioxidant properties, kewda had cooling properties and neem has antibacterial properties and helps to clear away acne
- It’s a very promising product, which leaves the skin soft and supple
Vilvah Honey Fix Face Cleanser
- Comes in an aluminum bottle with a pump diffuser
- Cruelty- Free, Honey-colored face wash with a gel-like consistency
- Contains natural plant-derived ingredients
- Gives bright and soft look after a single wash
- Calms down the acne and controls it to a great extent
This cleanser is very refreshing and fragrance
Suganda Centella Green Tea Face Wash
Last but not the least this face wash from suganda is gentle yet effective
- It has green tea which has antioxidant properties
- Contains Centella that soothes the skin
- Eliminates Dirt and Maintains the pH balance of the skin
- Lathers very well and cleanses the skin effectively
ERF Superclarifie Cleanser
This Cleanser is the best for oil-controlling. In addition to soothing lavender, it is clarifying niacinamide, which also helps hold in moisture so skin is never over-dried in the pursuit of a balanced complexion.
Leneige Multi Deep Clean Cleaner
Laneige’s Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser features a blend of antioxidant-rich blueberry extract and papain enzymes, the latter of which works to clear the skin of excess dead skin, sebum, and bacteria all at once. Moreover, hydrating ingredients like glycerin and meadowfoam seed oil ensure the skin stays moisturized, which ultimately results in decrease oil production.
CETAPHIL OILY SKIN CLEANSER
It reduces excess facial oiliness with Deep Pore Cleansing action without damaging skin barrier. It is Non-irritating, Gentle Foaming, rinses easily without leaving any residue and Moisturizes the skin.
D Acne Foaming Face Wash
It contains Aloe Vera Extract, Glycolic acid and Salicylic Acid as key ingredients and Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Disterate, Glycerin, PEG-8 Carbomer, PEF-12 Dimethicone, Trometamol, Citric Acid as other ingredients.
Tea Tree & Salicylic Face Wash
Combining the strong antibacterial properties of tea tree oil with the anti-inflammatory superstar salicylic acid, this natural face wash calms and sanitizes skin, treating flare-ups without drying out the skin. It leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and ready to take on the day.
Acure brightening and cleansing gel
Get glowing with this super gentle, nutrient-packed cleanser that gets right to work washing away dirt, oil and makeup. Antioxidant-rich pomegranate, blackberry and acai team up to support your skin’s inherent awesomeness. We believe that skin wellness means helping your skin thrive with soothing hydration and botanical ingredients
Green Tea C-T-M – for oily/acne-prone skin.
Try Green Tea range and watch them delight oily, combination and acne-prone skin with all-round care that is safe, effective & fun! Cleanse with our gentle yet effective face wash, tone & firm up skin with our non-drying, alcohol-free toner, and moisturize with our award-winning, feather-light night gel!
Plum Chamomile & White Tea Skin Revival Facewash
Stressbusters! Exposure to the sun can irritate the skin and also lead to free-radical damage that can cause age spots, pigmentation, wrinkles and much else. Soothing chamomile, rejuvenating white tea and antioxidant-rich botanical extracts: just perfect to relax, refresh and revive skin that’s exposed to the sun and the elements. Soap-free, gentle foaming face wash that will make your skin smile.
A daily face wash for acne free face provides clear look to the face.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
- Wash your face twice or thrice in a day, I know it’s sounds obvious but it really needs to take care of your Oily Skin. Also you should have good quality soap like glycerin rather than harsh soaps or detergent.
- Bloating papers also very inexpensive and easily available over the counter, remember bloating paper allows excess oil from your skin and helps to minimize greasy or shiny skin.
- Oatmeal helps to keeping calm inflamed skin and absorbs excess oil. It also helps in repair dead skin.
- Apply raw milk to your face and then rinse it off when it’s dried.
- Grate an apple or grind it and then apply it to your face. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then proceed to wash it off. Alternatively, you could also add honey and repeat the same process for softer, smoother, cleaner skin.
- Lemons- squeeze the juice from one lemon and use it as a mask for oily skin. Just take two parts water and one-part lime juice, mix it together and apply on your face. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. You could also make a facemask with lemon juice, honey and milk. Mix together, apply to your face and wash it off after 10-15 minutes for glowing skin.
- You can simply cut pieces of cucumber, rub on your face and leave overnight. Alternatively, you could peel and grate half a cucumber. Squeeze to remove the juice and apply on your face and neck. Let it sit on your face till it dries. After it does, you can simply rinse it off. Repeat daily for truly chilled out skin
- Apply a layer of honey to your face and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing. Alternatively, blend a banana and apply on face for instant hydration. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
- Cosmetic clays, also called healing clays, are used to help absorb skin oil and treat many skin conditions. French green clay is a popular treatment for oily skin and acne since it’s highly absorbent. French green clay comes in powder form
- Ground almonds not only work to exfoliate your skin, but they also help sop up excess oils and impurities. To use an almond face scrub: Finely grind raw almonds to make 3 teaspoons. Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey. Apply to your face gently, in circular motions. Rinse with warm water, and pat dry. You can also make an almond face mask by grinding the almonds into a paste before adding the honey. Leave the mask on for 10–15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and pat dry.
These face washes are holy grail that everyone raves about, you don’t need to double cleanse now with these faces washes, just be consistent & patient that is the key in a skincare regime. So, I have given you tips, instructions, facewashes and Home remedies for treatment of your Oily Skin and helps to get beautiful face and you would be gets permanent holidays from oily skin. And a good face helps also in increase confidence, so start using these tips & facewash and keep shining with your confidence and looks and gets permanent rid from Oily Skin which makes you irritate.